Sunday 29 January 2017

Content Within my Magazine to determine the Strap-lines, Puffs and Cover Lines.


I wrote up a list of the content which will be presented within my Music Magazine. I then circled the content which will be presented on my front cover as Straplines, Cover Lines and Puffs. This list will furthermore help me precisely when designing the content page as I will predominantly know already of what content I will place within my Magazine.

 Evidently above, I will include Puffs, Cover Lines and Straplines consisting of Interview, Gossip, Events and Photos of Featured Artists.
From pervious target audience feedback, the featured artists consist of
- Beyonce
- Rihanna
- Jay Z
- Kanye West

The list of content which will be placed within my magazine will pose the type of straplines, puffs and covers to be added to my front cover design. From the Feedback received, I would implement straplines, cover lines and puffs relating to Interviews with the main artists, the featured artists (from feedback before), Music Gossip and News, followed by the events.
Lastly, after I chose the 4-5 topics to be presented on my Front Cover of my Music Magazine, I decided to show my target audience and getting verbal opinions of what think. 

The Feedback received was fairly positive, Some quoted elements from the Feedback consisted of;

- “A good positive vibe to the front cover, allow customers to easily acknowledge the content within the magazine”
- “This will be appealing to users at first glance as it sets the overall theme of the magazine, as it mentions the prominent content on the front cover”

- “…Loads of people like Interviews and Gossip sources of information and content, and this will allow the people to be easily appealed and attracted to the magazine through the use of these puffs, straplines and cover lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment